AHCA has released a new and expanded version of its popular Infection Preventionist Specialized Training (IPCO Version 2) that was first launched in 2017. The program is available to members and non-members. All state affiliates receive 40 percent of AHCA’s net revenue on sales of IPCO Version 2 in their respective states.
About IPCO Version 2
Here’s what’s new and changed in IPCO Version 2:
- Updated regulatory requirements
- Increased from 23 to 25 ANCC contact hours for nurses
- Approved for 22 NAB CEUs for administrators
- Length of time allowed to complete the training increased from 9 months to 12 months
- Added course content:
- Multi-drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs) and Enhanced Barrier Precautions (EBP)
- Candida Auris
- Water management programs
- Bonus Content – All persons who register for the course receive access to additional non-CE approved content. Topics include Interim COVID-19 Guidance, and courses on PPE and N-95 mask use.
The registration fee is $450 for AHCA/NCAL members and $650 for non-members. There are no refunds and no transfers. Payment and registration are made online at ahcancalED. Discounted group purchase rates are available for groups of 25 or more. Refer group purchasers to firstname.lastname@example.org.