National Nursing Assistants Week
June 20, 2023
National Nursing Assistants Week celebrates the vital supporting role Nursing Assistants play in the delivery of quality care to residents.
National Skilled Nursing Care Week
May 20, 2023
National Skilled Nursing Care Week® (NSNCW) recognizes the essential role of skilled nursing care centers in caring for America’s elderly and disabled. Established by the American Health Care Association in 1967, the week-long observance starts each year on Mother’s Day and is celebrated through the following Saturday.
For more information visit ACHA/NCAL
THCA Region Chair Information Session
This event is open to all eligible THCA Members in good standing who are interested in THCA Region Chair or Officer positions.
Qualifications for this position are:
• Have sufficient time to devote to the affairs of the Association;
• Have written approval from ownership (candidate announcement form);
• Be affiliated with a Member Provider facility in good standing and which has held Member Provider Membership for at least one (1) membership year; and
• Have not more than three (3) Directors from any ownership currently on the Board of Directors.
Duties of the THCA Region Chair include:
• Membership Recruitment & Retention
• Membership Networking
• Leadership Development
• Legislative Activities; and
• Other duties as may be determined by the Board of Directors.