THCA 2016 Spring Conference Resource Fair and Sponsorship Opportunities Now Open for Exhibitor Registration
Spring Resource Fair Exhibit Details
- 2016 Associate Business Membership: In order to exhibit at any of THCA’s events for 2016, you must be a 2016 member of THCA. In order to receive the maximum benefit of THCA Membership, please join now. Business membership is $1000 per calendar year (January 1 – December 31) and is not pro-rated at any time. You can download and submit your 2016 associate business membership data sheet HERE. Once your data sheet is received you will be sent an invoice for your dues. Note: You must be a current THCA member before your table for the spring conference resource fair will be assigned.
- Date/Time/Location: The resource fair will be April 6, 2016 from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM at the Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront hotel in Rockwall, TX. The resource fair will be in “Pre-Function West” foyer and “Pre-Function North” foyer.
- Costs: The opportunity for THCA Associate Business Members to participate at the Spring Conference with the Conference Attendees (nursing & assisted living corporate management/staff and facility management/staff) will be at two levels:
- $850 – Exhibit Only: provides table top exhibit space at Resource Fair, Wednesday, April 6, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM for up to two (2) company representatives to showcase your services/products at your exhibit space during the Resource Fair on April 6. Please note that this does not include hotel reservations at the THCA negotiated rate; or,
- $1,500 – Conference Sponsor (10 available): provides table top exhibit space at Resource Fair; Conference Badges for up to two (2) company representatives to attend the 3-day conference (attend seminars & learn side-by-side with attendees / clients & potential clients; attend conference luncheons w/attendees; access to THCA negotiated rate for overnight accommodations at the Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront hotel; Company Logo recognition as Conference Sponsor on/at:
- Attendee Registration Website
- THCA 2016 Spring Conference
- Monthly THCA Member Newsletter, THCA Notes
- THCA Social Media: Twitter and Facebook
- What is included with your Resource Fair space: A 6′ table and 2 chairs and up to 2 company representative name badges. Please note that your exhibit must fit on top of a 6′ table. If you have floor signs, they must be positioned in a way that they do not obstruct the view of other exhibitor spaces or you will be asked to move or remove the sign.
- Setup Time: The setup time has not been finalized but most likely from 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM
- Name Badges: A name badge form will be available online 2 weeks before the show and sent to the designated company contact by email. Please do not email badge information. Your name badges can be picked up at the THCA Registration Desk located near the resource fair and if not picked up prior to setup time your name badges will be located on your resource fair table.
- Electricity / Internet: You will be contacted by THCA after you have been assigned to your resource fair table with ordering information for electricity / internet if needed. The pricing for these services will be on the form but is not paid by THCA. There will not be access to public wifi.
Any other questions can be directed by email to Darren Wright or Gina Muniz or call (512) 458-1257.
Notice: Before you e-mail your legislator, make sure you have the latest address. As of February 1, House and Senate e-mail addresses have been updated from @house.state.tx.us and @senate.state.tx.us to @house.texas.gov and @senate.texas.gov
Commitment to Care
If you have any questions about the THCA Commitment to Care Initiative or would like to share your facilities successes please contact Gloria Bean-Williams by email or call (512) 458-1257.
State / THCA News
Announcements & Recognition
Visit, Like and Follow THCA….
Are you familiar with THCA’s Website, Facebook Page & Twitter Account? We utilize these portals to provide information & tools for long term care providers / caregivers, family members, LTC advocates, and to share the wonderful events, celebrations, etc. that take place in Texas Nursing, Rehabilitation & Assisted Living facilities!
Visit our Website, “Like” our Facebook page and “Follow” us on Twitter! And please encourage your staff to as well!
THCA Web Site
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
?’s About THCAPAC…Contact Us
Business Member / Vendor / Exhibitor News
- THCA 2016 Spring Conference Resource Fair, Wednesday, April 6, Rockwall, TX