THCA Spring Conference and Resource Fair
April 20 -22, 2015
Omni Barton Creek Conference Center
“Share our Passion & Commitment to Care”
Earn up to 16 hours of continuing education credit, including ethics at one great place.
- Vital continuing education on Infection Prevention, Antibiotic Stewardship
- Latest on Medicaid Managed Care Implementation,
- Round table discussion with the five MCOs,
- New and Effective Activities Programming, Fall and Alarm Reduction for Activities,
- legislative briefing, social and professional networking, business meetings, luncheons including the Activity Professionals Awards Luncheon, the THCAPAC Spring golf tournament, a reception for attendees and a great resource fair.
Plus – nurses will be able to fulfill NEW nursing license renewal requirements set by the Texas Board of Nursing. This year’s Spring Conference and Resource Fair is a great place for nursing home and assisted living administrators, nurses, activity professionals and social workers to earn up to 16 continuing education credits in one place at the low price of $350 for members and $550 for non-members. Register by April 11th to get the $350 rate. After that, the registration fee goes up $100/per person for both members and non-members.
This year’s Spring Conference and Resource Fair combine the following great events into one celebrated Spring Conference!
- Activity Professionals Conference,
- Nurses Spring Conference and Resource Fair,
- Long Term Care/Assisted Living Symposium and Resource Fair,
- Summer Meeting and Conference.
NOTE: these 4 conferences are NOT being offered as separate events in 2015.
Continuing Education Credit Information
- This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrators Board (NAB) and approved for 35.00 clock hours and 16.00 participant hours for Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrators.
- THCA-EF is an approved provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the Alabama State Nurses Association an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- This activity is approved for up to 15 Contact Hours for the Nurse (N).
- THCA-EF is an approved provider for the Texas State Board of Social Workers (TSBSWE). Up to 15 hours of CEUs (1.5 CEUs) will be provided for Social Workers (SW).
- A Prior-Approval application was submitted to NCCAP for up to 15 CE credits for Activity Professionals (AP); approval is pending and anticipated any day.
Visit the THCA website www.txhca.org for updates and complete information on CE policies.
Commitment to Care
Announcements & Recognitions
If you have suggestions for education sessions or questions about THCA education, please contact Sue Wilson at the THCA office firstname.lastname@example.org.